O.T. - Amazing Police Chase!

I apologize for posting off-topic, however, it does relate to cars. This is an amazing police chase! Make sure that your sound is on when you go to this
news link:
http://kimmershow.com/SupportFiles/Scripts/FileTamer.asp?FileID 57
| I apologize for posting off-topic, however, it does relate to cars. This is | an amazing police chase! Make sure that your sound is on when you go to this | news link: | | http://kimmershow.com/SupportFiles/Scripts/FileTamer.asp?FileID 57 | |
Some good driving skills going on there by the thief...or darn good luck!

Was probably training on Grand Theft Auto 3, ban violent video games!
No one learns to drive like that:
On a video game, it was Grand Larceny Auto, Real Life!
He must have stolen lots of cars and practiced, I see a future for him in NASCAR?
If Jimmy Stewart can act like a hoodlum, this kid has a chance too, and possibly can be a star with that talent!
Refinish King

Which movie was that again?
Now I have a personal troll:
nice to see that you think I'm better than you, and you fantasize of being me.
But, remember these important things:
1: You'll never look as good as me!
2: You'll never have a trouser trout as long as mine!
3: You want my trouser trout and can't have it!!!!
4: You are gay, I am not!!!!
5: You are a meat puffer, and I am not!
Refinish King
PS It wasn't a movie you bubble headed sphincter brained douchebag!

Hey doofus, you trolled me. (not that a weak brained bozo such as yourself would realize it on his own...)

delusion Listen: [d-l zh n] n.
a. The act or process of deluding. b. The state of being deluded.
A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
Psychiatry A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

A self absorbed asshole -would- find this important.

I'm sure that you are fascinated by it.

I'm sure that you are fascinated by this also.

You make such references in 100% of your posts (no exaggeration) which means that you're not at all certain and need constant reinforcement. Obvious self esteem and sexual identity issues at play her.

See #4

Sorry, the train of thought from a car chase to video games to NASCAR to a deceased movie actor/Air Force General escapes me.
Oh, douche-bag should be hyphenated, genius.
You replied to my post:
You are from hereon in known as here fuckwit!
Refinish King
PS PLONK I have more important things to do than waste my time with phallus mongers!

If that's a problem, I suggest that you change your name to; I'm a pussy, please don't respond to my posts.
The plus side to doing that is when people Google your screen name, they won't get hits for Burger King and bathtub refinishing.

Yoo-hoo-hah-wha-huh?
(The screen name change -may- also have the benefit of helping you formulate a coherent sentence.)

100% penis obsession 100% of the time.

I think you mean *Tony* Stewart...
Eldred
--
http://www.umich.edu/~epickett
Screamers League

Dude, that's awesome. GW
Sting Ray wrote:

That was awesome!
--
twins0203

That was fantastic!
Ted
That was cool.
Seeing stuff like this makes me wonder what kind of footage never makes those COPS episodes or the Super-Duper Police-Chase Videos. I've heard that COPS will never air anything that makes the LEO look stupid or incompetent. This guy was doing that until the very end.
Anyone ever seen a police chase video where the runner got away?
Me neither.
No mater how fast you ride is, it just ain't ever gonna be faster than radio (or TV) signals.....So, how come we never see speeders who know this and look for alternative methods of escape?
Not that I really want to see the bad guys get away, I'd just like to see some prove that they aren't total idiots. Of course if they were really smart, they wouldn't get themselves caught in the first place..............
Comments?
Not Dead Yet