Ripped Off At Amazon - Off Topic

Hi!

I bided on an item at Amazon.com.

I paid but, I still not have received my order from berrytree.

It has been over 30 days since I paid.

Do Not Buy Anything From Berrytree

I tried to work things out with them but they keep putting me off.

First they said they shipped my order and then later said they agreed to refund my money.

I have as of yet not received either.

I would like a refund!

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Reply to
Josef

I e-mailed Amazon.com concerning this. They let me fill out their guarantee claim form. They are going to investigate this matter. Josef

Reply to
Josef

Today I got an e-mail from amazon stating that they sent me my refund for this matter.

Reply to
Josef