Way off topic

Hi all, sorry for this post but hope someone can help, does anybody out there know or have any pics or exploded views of a planetary gear set off a truck rear wheel hub.. Want to experiment with planetary gears etc:-

Rich

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

Not specifically got info on truck hub epi's, but do design custom gearboxes for a living.

Specifically, what are you after?

David

Reply to
rads

Can I mail you direct if you remove the spam bit from my address you can mail me directly, I can then give you all the details.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Email address is valid once obvious munging is removed.

Reply to
rads