Optigrab

Is there anything special about the tie-rods on a '72 Buick? As mentioned in the movie "The Jerk"
RE

No. I used to have a 73 Regal for 250k miles. It was pretty ordinary.
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:52:04 -0400, "Ryan Evans"

I don't know why they would be. Should cross over to Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Cutlass, and the Pontiac Tempest? of the same year. A-bodies. When in doubt call up the best auto parts store in town.