Inner Tie Rods 1997 caravan

When I jack the front end off the ground and move the van's front wheels back and forth with my hand - there is a clunking sound coming from the inner tie rod area. ( the dealers could never find out what was clunking while the van was under wty) Are the inner tie rods replaceable ? Do I have to remove the rack to get to them ?

tnx

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Yes, the inner tie rods ARE replaceable and NO you DO NOT have to remove the rack & pinnion to get to it.

Good Luck

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr