Ping Kjun

Hey Kjun - did you receive the two emails I sent?

--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

no sir i didnt.if sent to hotmail account wife checks there from time to time. on automotive replies here is the place i read...........kjun

Did you read my request about the key fobs? I never got an answer

Ok. I had sent an email asking what you would need for two fobs for an 03 Grand Am. If you need the numbers off the back of mine, just let me know.
Thanks,
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

this brings up some very good questions of which we all need true answers..........as far as cost from me i was going to let them go for $15 including lowest class shipping......as far as compatibility, i wonder if one of the wizards here can tell by the imprinted numbers what years will work on other years. right now im working with 04, 05, 06 malibu, impala, cobalt....same years also in camry and corolla...........also if anyone with REAL information can tell us if/how to mate used (already coded)fob with different RKE system than it was coded to. i assure all that this aint no get rich scheme on my part. im simply trying to get others what they need at an affordable cost and quit throwing hundreds of these away yearly....no, not Ghandi. just trying to help..............kjun

This could be a real help, and we appreciate your offer.