Pontiac Grand Prix Power Window Motor & Regulator Replacement Guide

I couldn't find any good guide online for replacing the power window motor & regulator for my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 4 door sedan.
So I had my brother help me figure it out and I took pictures of the
entire process.
I hope it helps someone.