rad cap

I have noticed an arrow on the cap that arrow should be pointed to the overflow hose, thats ok ,but why ? Nothing obvious can be seen on the cap can you expalin ?

Reply to
Rick

The arrows pointing toward the over flow hose indicate the cap is fully seated.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 33,175 91 Bonneville LE 305,358
Reply to
Harry Face

How disapointing is that ;-)

I was expecting some highly technical answer... !!

Thanks Harry ;-)

Reply to
Rick