Fire Arrow needed

Looking for a 1970's Plymouth arrow or fire arrow is anyone got one for cheap

Reply to
widgetcomputers

good luck i have not seen one of those in 15 years!

Reply to
Dan S

|Looking for a 1970's Plymouth arrow or fire arrow is anyone got one for |cheap

Rally car project? I think they just classified those in SCCA Rally. I though it odd. They used to be very competitive in Rally, but they disappeared at least 10 years ago and they were dropped from classification, apparently. Now someone has requested re-classification? Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

"" wrote: > Looking for a 1970's Plymouth arrow or fire arrow is anyone > got one for > cheap

I have one and it is all origanal, white with all the decals origanal racing engine and in gret condition. all origanal, 5 speed trans, all the glass in good condition no craks . my email is bobrmb1967 AT @ AT yahoo If any one is interested ??? I believe I have one and only left in all origanal condition and has not been turned into a off road raceing car.

Reply to
bobrm