Radio anti theft codes

I have a 99 safari, alternator went, LOC code on radio. code #622630. Anyone know release code or how to get it,other than from a dealer,Thanks

http://www.autoforumz.com/GM-Radio-anti-theft-codes-ftopict131801.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pd1355
Try 1226
Enjoy!
Where did you find the code number that you mentioned...#622360. I also have a locked up radio...
Steve

A certain combination of key pressed altogether...I dont remeber witch ones..sorry