Random Engine Cutoff at Idle

Hello,
I have a 1996 LeSabre that's developed engine cutoff randomely when idling. I get no codes, engine light, or rough idle. Just every now and
again when I let my foot off the accelerator, or idling at a light, the car just shuts off. It starts immediately afterward.
I checked my vacum lines and replaced all tubing I found that was cracked, chipped, or worn. I've replaced the evap valve (not the purge valve mounted on the evap cannister), and cleaned the filter element on the purge valve. Still happening. I have the 3.8L VIN "K" engine, with 165K on it. I'm kinda stumped because I'm not getting any codes. Any ideas or suggestings would be most appreciated.
That could possibly be a lot of things.
I had the exact same symptoms in an 89 Regal with the 2.8 litre engine however. It was dangerous, in that even leaving the freeways, it would die on the exit ramp.
It was in warranty but the seller/dealership muffed the diagnosis badly. After several episodes with the dealer mechanics, I went directly to Buick. They knew the problem and had a TSB on it. It was due to a bad run of engine control computers.
The computer was replaced under warranty and fixed the problem totally.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.nix wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I'm gonna be out some money.