Re: 2001 Impala Radiator Fan Shroud Assembly

Sorry - it's a 2000 Impala

Best bet, get a Hanes Manual. I have a feeling that you are looking at extensive work. But I'm merely a DIY kinda guy and no expert at this kinda thing.
Hopefully someone with experience can help you.
Also try http://www.impalahq.com/ for resources.
Cheers and good luck, Animal56

"Glen Vandervoort" wrote

Glen, start by removing the engine strut mounts, disconnect the upper rad hose at the radiator, get the air filter assembly out of the way, remove the fender brace, unhook the trans cooler lines at the bottom of the shroud (they are just clipped in), remove a couple of plastic rivets at the bottom the shroud, remove two retaining bolts on either side of the shroud, disconnect the wiring to the fans. It should come out now. Not easily, but it will come out.
Ian