Re: 54, 55, 57 Buick car ads for sale

I like the top ad with the convertible in there. I just aquired two Life magazines from Nov & Dec 1963. There's a Skylark, Grand Prix & Chevy truck ad in them, plus a lot of great product ads to boot. The Old
Taylor whisey ad I may frame - its very artsy looking. Its one of the artist renditions - not an actual photo ad. Its a winter scene outside a store. In the ad is a 63 Impala. Lincoln and a couple loading items into the back of a 63 Chevy Brookwood wagon.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,726 miles_~_~_ ~_~_