55 Stude for sale

I have this 55 Stude coupe,I'm gonna put it on E-bay this week,before I do maybe one of you guys would be interested....its complete car...you can restore it or use it for parts,has usual front fender rot,left quarter is good,right quarter has some rot starting,I have replacement quarter with a rust hole the size of a nickle for it, doors are Ok,hood is good,trunk is good,side trim is very good,grill has to be replated,bumpers too..6 cyl auto,doesn't run.....ask me I'll send pictures.I gotta get $1000.00 thanks John

Reply to
sweetdick

Where is it located?

Reply to