57 hawk for sale (pic link)

I thought I would post here before ebay. The Hawk has just been put back together since painting. The chrome is in great shape most has been replated. the engine has about 20 miles on a complete rebuild (289) the trans was checked and resealed (still has small leak) every thing has been done with the exception of the interior. It runs drives and stops very well. With one of J.P.'s interior kits it would be a great car. The only reason I am selling it is I need the money for another Stude project. If anyone here is interested give me a call before tonight. I will be putting it on ebay tonight. $7500. firm. Picture link

Jerry Kaiser

OOh, mucho nice! I would sure be tempted if I hadn't just bought a '58 that already has a set of JP seat covers. You should sell it at SB.

Reply to
Barry