Re: A Cadillac Question

FROM "PFI" (DOES NOT STAND FOR PERFORMANCE FUEL INJECTION-CAD 90 -94) SHEP HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD. THIS IS A VERY COMMON PROBLEM FROM 85
THRU 94 CADS. IF YOU HAVE A RECYCLING YARD NEAR YOU, I SUGGEST YOU PICK UP A COUPLE OF THESE MODULES. ENSURE THAT THE ELECTRICAL CONNECTORS ARE THE SAME AS YOUR VEHICLE-THE EARLIER ONES WERE DIFFERENT. MY FAMILY CURRENTLY OWNS 9 CADS FROM 88 THRU 2001. I'VE HAD THIS PROBLEM ON THREE OCCASIONS.--------PFI
--
ivanipa