Re: Auto Fuel injection Question ??? I went to two years of auto mechani

My '92 Lumina I believe cut off fuel to the injectors when coasting at high rpm but would turn it back on at a lower speed when manifold vacuum would
start to drop. The old Corvette system was originally designed for coasting cutoff, but it was removed because the injector lines would suck dry under high vacuum coasting. IT was a continuous flow system, not timed as modern systems are. Roy