69 T3 auto trans with fuel injection question

Hi Folks,

So I have the aforementioned VW with a missing vacuum hose. The hose barb/vacuum pot is on the right rear bottom of the transmission. Where does the other end of the hose go?

I am also trying to reconnect some missing wires. There is a cut double white wire attached to the starter, any ideas?

Thanks! C

Reply to
CROQ