Re: No wonder everyone has gotten so goosey about grammar:

Page 2 of 2

Once again, fuck you.

It pains me to resort to gutter lauguage, but alas that is all you seem to understand.
[...]

And as long as we're talking about what victory isn't, it's also apparently not no Saddam, not no WMD, not no nukes, not no mobile weapons labs, not no ties to al Qaeda, and not no anything else that Bush claimed before the war started. It amazes me to no end that people still quibble about Bush's grammar when he's made far larger mistakes and continues to do so. Mind the followups header.