Re: ParkAvenue died w/o warning

WE HOPE!!!!!!!!the problem has been found! After it left us sit again, after just getting out of the garage, we took it to the garage & left it again. It spent more time in their garage than ours. The mechanic was left
sit this time & it wouldn't start for him. He had them run the computer to him and he found a bad Ignition module plug. If you lifted on it it would start. If it shut off again you could start it by lifting on the plug. The dealers wanted $1100.00 for one. You had to buy the entire harness! Which is rediculous. I found one at a junkyard and we now installed that. SO FAR, my fngers are crossed, It's only been 3 days, It hasn't left me sit yet. By the way I was also able to find that I could order a plug for about $50.00 off the internet if I wasn't able to find one at the junkyard.
Thanks for the info. Paul.