Re: Toyotas are for Faries

Page 2 of 2

moderator
Well... I'll take a different approach. I like my GMs. That's not to say that I believe GM has lived up to their responsibilities well, or that they haven't pulled some crap on their consumers. They have screwed up pretty big. But... they do build some very nice cars. The few problems with GM vehicles do not make them crap. My Buicks have been first class cars in many respects. I'd stack them up against any other manufacturer. As long as we don't talk about wheel bearings and intake gaskets.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net