Re: UAW workers strike GM

Shit happens !!
Times change.... circumstances change. Promises made in the best of times sometimes don't come true.
I worked for a computer company in the 50's Their motto was; "Hire with Burroughs, retire with Burroughs" Then, they went belly-up. Did they owe me a retirement ?
<rj>

Of couse not, since Burroughs was the typical AI freaked out company in the 1950s working with auto companies to promise a non-existent future. Which is why it only took the invention of Laserdisks to put then out of buisness, along with the Cadillac.