Rear turn signal out on Cavalier

I have a 99 cavalier and my front left turn signal began to flash at a much faster than normal rate tonight. I also noticed that my rear turn signal does
not work at all now. Is there an easy fix to this? Right now im thinking that it has something to do with a fuse possibly? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Jdogg1103 wrote:

Uhmmm... change the bulb? :)
Ken
Replace the burnt out bulb in the rear.