S-10 blazer power steering pump

I have an 87 s-10 blazer with a 2.8 liter v-6. my problem is that i cant get the pulley off the pump. any help would be greatly appreciated

In article

Are you using the correct puller?
One time that I took one apart I put an allen wrench in the shaft and turned the pulley and pulled at the same time and got it off.
wrote:

-