Buick AC Clutch Jingles

(1992 Buick Roadmaster 350CI 170k Miles)

The AC works fine, but a jingling sound comes from the compressor clutch while it is engaged. When it releases, it is silent. Can anyone tell me what is occurring and what I can do now to prevent a failure?

Thanks for any information,

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

====== ====== On Jul 29, 12:31?am, "Rodan" wrote: ? ? ? ? (1992 Buick Roadmaster 350CI 170k Miles) The AC works fine, but a jingling sound comes from the compressor clutch while it is engaged. ?When it releases, it is silent. ? . ? Can anyone tell me what is occurring and what I can do now to prevent a failure?

Thanks for any information,

Rodan. ======= ======= What is occurring is was is .....it's failing.

as to yer second question......

you jest got my 2fer1 special.....half off...today only.

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal......mmmmm....goes down easy~ ~:~

Reply to
MarshMonster