share price

You keep holding that GM stock and we'll see who's laughing in five years. I hope I'm wrong but I don't really think so.

nate

Mike hunt wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I wouldnt have even seen Hunt's post ordinarily. I killfiled him a few weeks ago.

Reply to
HLS

Why would you do that? He's so amusing to watch. You should marvel at his superiority...Or you can just laugh at his AOL style post's... LOL OMG JUST KIDDIN.,.,.,,,...OMG LOL!!!!!!11

Reply to
80 Knight