share price

Page 2 of 2

This graph tells the story
http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=GM&t=my
The prices and volumes traded show a clear trend. The trades since 1970.
Now it close to the lowest point and the volume is at max which is a very telling that there are a lot of people getting out of this share and they fear the worst and are cutting their losses.
What part of stock splits, on the price per share, do you not understand? Ever hear of seller who buy as the stock price fluxuates? ;)
wrote in message

The prices and volumes traded show a clear trend. The trades since 1970.
Now it close to the lowest point and the volume is at max which is a very telling that there are a lot of people getting out of this share and they fear the worst and are cutting their losses.
This graph tells the story
http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=GM&t=my
The prices and volumes traded show a clear trend. The trades since 1970.
Now it close to the lowest point and the volume is at max which is a very telling that there are a lot of people getting out of this share and they fear the worst and are cutting their losses.
************************** Sometimes you can make money on stocks that are "beat down", IF the basics are good, management is strong, etc. Opportunity for a bounceback.
IIRC, GM paid a good dividend, but then had to reduce it somewhat.
One of the key indicators, for investors like myself, is to watch the regularity and level of the dividends. If these falter, you'd better think about getting out. Reasoning is clear.
I have only one stock that pays a crappy dividend, and that will change as soon as conditions are right to sell it.
We are not "traders" or "speculators". We invest.