Wrangler - Purchase price, below invoice?

I'm in the market for a 2005 Wrangler Sport.

What has everyone experience been for getting the best price at a dealer?

As a member of an Affilate program, I can get it for 1% under invoice. Can I expect any more savings? I will also get the current rebates and incentives which right now are $1000 + $750

Thanks!!!

Reply to
shw104

I'm in the market for a 2005 Wrangler Sport.

What has everyone experience been for getting the best price at a dealer?

As a member of an Affilate program, I can get it for 1% under invoice. Can I expect any more savings? I will also get the current rebates and incentives which right now are $1000 + $750

Thanks!!!

Reply to
shw104

I would suggest you go to Kelly Blue book at

You will be able to tell the invoice and retail of the Jeep you chose with the options you want. I too have the same Incentive plan and have been looking for the best deal. Basic 4 cylinder SE for Great Gas mileage or spend an extra $3,900 and get the Sport with 6 Cylinder, Dana 44 rear axel, and Sport goodies.

Good luck!

Reply to
Bill Helton

IMHO if you are in the market for a new Jeep gas mileage isn't one of your top concerns. When I bought my Cherokee I had a choice between a used one with 28K on it, or an almost identical new once for the same price. The difference was that the used one had the 4.0 engine and the new one was a 4 cylinder. I bought the used one and in the 240,000+ miles since have never regretted it.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Is there much difference between the mileage of the 4 banger and the

6?

I thought they were around the same

Reply to
Intergate

If you're lookign to do some offroad wheeling with your new rig I woudl take a look at the Rubicons! When you consider what you get, they are not a bad deal at all.

Good luck!

Reply to
Nat Man

Reply to
HarryS

Looks like they are claiming 18/20 for the four and 16/19 for the six.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Yeah that is what I thought. I was getting 17 consistently with my 6 before winter. Now with the cold and using 4x4 often I am down to around 14

Reply to
Intergate