Sunny San Diego's JARVIS AUTO REPAIR is on the move

Jarvis Auto Repair is San Diego's Cadillac and G.M. best known independent shop to keep your "baby" running smooth and safe. Whatever ails your vehicle will be fixed by Jose Moreno, Owner and his
top notch staff of technicians.
Mr. Moreno is a 20-year Cadillac Master Technician who treats his customers with respect, honesty, and has a labor rate that pleases all who have been fortunate enough to have their car serviced at his shop.
Currently JARVIS AUTO REPAIR is moving to a new location in San Diego. The new address is:
7465 RAYTHEON ROAD San Diego, California 92111 (858)268-9731
After your Cadillac or G. M. ride is serviced there, you know that you can drive with the confidence of knowing the work was done right the first time.
If you are a visitor to sunny San Diego and need immediate expert auto service, then this is the shop for you. I have been one of his most satisfied customers for 4-years, and now that I have two Cadillacs, I know I will continue to be a patron of this quality establishment for many years to come.
So, think JARVIS first, JARVIS last, and nothing in between; Jarvis Auto Repair to keep your baby rolling on the road smooth as silk.
A very satisfied customer,