Tighting spark plugs, '95 Park Ave Ultra

These are AC Delco 41-601 plugs, no gasket. Should I torque them to some spec, or tighten them 1/2 turn after seating, or what?
TIA
Ed

I'm sure there is some torque spec. For 25 years I've snubbed mine up- never had any problems.
I always change my plugs on my aluminum block when its cold. Also, put tiny amount of antilock on threads and snug up. Cold block issue is very imprtant on aluminum!!
Steel head motor, but cold is still better, a torque wrench is tough here 25, psi would be about right, use past experience judgement here, the cover snaps open must pry on the edge some. For exact specs, check autozone.com/repairinfo

-
just put some anti seize on them and put them in and dont reef on them just snug em up.they aint gonna fall out!!