Tighting spark plugs, '95 Park Ave Ultra

These are AC Delco 41-601 plugs, no gasket. Should I torque them to some spec, or tighten them 1/2 turn after seating, or what?

TIA

Ed

Reply to
Ed

I'm sure there is some torque spec. For 25 years I've snubbed mine up- never had any problems.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 32,062 91 Bonneville LE 304,421
Reply to
Harry Face

I always change my plugs on my aluminum block when its cold. Also, put tiny amount of antilock on threads and snug up. Cold block issue is very imprtant on aluminum!!

Reply to
Larry

Steel head motor, but cold is still better, a torque wrench is tough here

Reply to
Shep

just put some anti seize on them and put them in and dont reef on them just snug em up.they aint gonna fall out!!

Reply to
oldkid