transmission problem

I own a 1997 pontiac gran am, every now and then it will shift from drive to nuetral by it self, especially when i am coming to a stop. I place it in nuetral and back in drive and it does fine after that. can anybody help me figure this one out. contact me at snipped-for-privacy@wmconnect.com please and thank you in advance.

Reply to
bats

Did you check the fluid level?

Reply to