Used Buying Advice 2000 BUICK REGAL LS

Page 2 of 2
Mike Marlow wrote:

Agreed. Both my current cars are ex rental and have 190k and 38k miles. My last Buick was a rental and went 226k before trade in. I rent at least one vehicle per month and have a 06 Buick Rendevoux (sp) rental in my driveway now. It goes back Monday with 1000 more miles on it. Most renters just want to get to the meeting, funeral, job site, etc. and don't mess with the car.
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the post.
I have heard others also say it is safe to by a rental car. It seems that a lot of the used cars I have looked up with carfax were rentals. I will give them more consideration in the future.