Warranty on brakes????

In case of wobbling brakes, does GM cover it under their warranty? thnx

What year, how many miles, how many months since new????

-

Not enough information to say, but read this http://www.stoptech.com:80/tech_info/wp_warped_brakedisk.shtml
Yes, read your warranty manual as to the terms, WBMA
mike

May depend upon the status of your particular warranty. GM is not known for being very empathetic.
Can we assume you have not read the latest GM warranty manual either? ;)
mike

WTF car do you have.???
A lot of cars suffer from braking wobble. Who worked on the brakes, or rotated the tires, or diddled with the lugnuts, LAST?
A "goober" mechanic can do things that will cause this problem. But that is not the only answer.
Give more information.
Boy, we are all wasting our efforts on this one, let's cut it off!

-

agreed
=----

I have no more information. This was just a generic question.

You don't even know the make, model, or year of the car?

It doesn't matter what car. It was general question about GM warranty.

OK, here's a general answer; maybe, maybe not.

Of *course* GM warranties the brakes. BUT, in your first post, you mentioned "wobbling brakes", hence the reason people assumed you were speaking of an individual car, and were asking you what car it was, how many miles (or KM's), and so on. If the vehicle is still in it's warranty period, GM will warranty it. If the car's warranty has expired, they likely will not. Your best bet is to talk to your local dealership, since you are not willing to give anyone in this group enough information to assist you.

OK - here's a generic answer...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net