What Could Have Happened?

My son came home this morning stating that after having gone over a big dip in a road that the car stalled. (07 Malibu SS). After a couple of tries, it again started with no problem other than that the remote start feature didn't work for a while. Now that seems to have cured itself as well. Could a big bump have caused the computer to reset itself? Secondly, and this seems to be an ongoing problem is that the radio goes crazy at times: the volume will, without touching the controls suddenly start blasting.

Reply to
Ted

I would suggest you take the car into your dealership and have them look at it.

Reply to
80 Knight

I would suggest you have a loose ground in the system

Reply to
Mike hunt

I would suggest not letting wife/kids drive the car.

Reply to
Scott

If he was going 86 mph it could have reset his bowels also. Check the car for stains.

That is why you have a warranty. Let the dealer figure it out, even though it is a PITA taking it in and leaving the car.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I checked the seats!! no stains, but I'm sure you guys are all correct in your assessments of the situation.

Reply to
Ted