Wholly crap! The price of brake pads from GM!

Page 3 of 3

you don't need to... let's get back to topic: brake pads, not spark plugs.
If so you must love to act like a troll. If you are not then Mr "Geoff Welsh" < snipped-for-privacy@cybertrails.com has very unique issues requiring professional services. Is it difficult to understand "you get what you pay" pertaining to same brand names.

learn to read writing styles.... don't confuse yourself
more food for the trolls

Nah! We just can't be wasting time on idiots!

What is your act sugar?

I thought this could be about someone else grabbing your wallet!

Cleever,
Your probably being charged the LIST Price for the pads.
A buddy of mine works at a Chevy Parts Dept. I pay his cost for my parts.
Front Brake pads List - $73.13 My cost was $51.19 + tax $4.23 = $55.42
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_
Holy crap! Wholly crap indeed!

stinkin