04' Civic EX, easy to remove-replace the cabin pollen (x2) filters ?

I figure the glove box needs to drop first (two side pins like a Nissan ?)

phil wrote:

Very easy. Don't even need a screwdriver. I believe the manual shows how, I've done it before.

Click on installation at the bottom of the page.
http://ecat.arvinmeritor.com/smartlink/?partnum 5439
Procedure was SIMPLE. Open glove box remove the two inner STOPPER clips (pulling into the glovebox). Glovebox door swings open more and behind is the cover of the blower unit (remove cover plate) and the two frameed pollen filters will pull and slide out.