05 accord ex 6 cyl mileage

I am thinking of a 05 Accord LX or EX V6 automatic. How does it perform on highway driving and does it take regular or premium fuel??

Matthew wrote:

Regular fuel. I get 28-32 mpg from mine on long highway drives depending mostly on speed and terrain.
John
"John Horner" wrote: > Matthew wrote: > > I am thinking of a 05 Accord LX or EX V6 automatic. How does > it perform > > on highway driving and does it take regular or premium > fuel?? > > Regular fuel. I get 28-32 mpg from mine on long highway > drives > depending mostly on speed and terrain. > > John
I have 05 Accord LX Coupe 4 cyl. I get pretty good gas mileage. It rans great. I use regular. I was always told the plus and premium are good. I have talked to other owners and they use regular.