07 CRV roof rails

Hi all,
I am trying to attach my existing roof rack (Yakima) to my 2007 CRV. Yakima has no solution at this time. So I thought maybe I could figure something
out, being handy with tools. But how do I remove the cutouts in the factory roof rails, to expose the places I can clip into? There appear to be cutouts waiting to be removed, but I don't want to force something out that I might regret. This should be easy... Any hints?
TIA, Chuck Connell http://www.chc-3.com -- My business page
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:15:42 -0400, "Chuck Connell"

This link may be of some help.
http://www.handa-accessories.com/crv/07rack.pdf