Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1988 CRX Si
All Sadly my unmodified car won't pass inspection until it gets $2500 worth of body work done to its rocker panels; nevertheless,the car runs great! I feel it's worth more than the $50 the guy at the...
33
33

91 Accord, Revamp possible?
I have a 91 Accord Ex and well its aged and my work is a bit of a drive. So sooner or later I need to invest into a newer car or maybe a newer engine? Which comes to my question. Would it be possible...
5
5

95 Civic 1.5 A/C Idler Pulley--what is the number on the BEARING ITSELF...
I would like to replace just the bearing, NOT the pulley. But, I don't want to take the pulley off the car now because I need to continue driving it until I have the replacement bearing. Does anyone...
2
2

2003 Accord Throttle Surging Problem/P0505
My 2003 Accord is experiencing a throttle surge problem similar to what I have read about in this ng. 6 cyl. No other apparent problems. 120K on plugs. 27mpg. It warms up OK. Then it begins surging...
12
12

Yaris, Scion xD, Honda Fit - no water temp gauge
I've been thinking about what my next commute car is going to be. 80 miles/day, it's just me and my briefcase, so thinking of a small vehicle with great gas mileage. Yaris hatchback, Scion xD, or...
116
116

Brake lights on 98 Honda Civic not working
I recently bought a 1998 Honda Civic DX and discovered that my brake lights are not working. I began troubleshooting the problem by first replacing the brake light switch (under the brake pedal) which...
6
6

new boot joints and rubber burning odor
Hi, This is about a 1997 Honda Civic. I just had all 4 boots replaces yesterday but there is a rubber burning odor from under the hood. The mechanic said to just keep driving it. My question is what...
7
7

FS: 1991 Honda Accord LX 117 K $2,950
117,000 miles Beige sedan on maroon interior 4 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, FWD A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Alarm, Cassette Radio, Power Windows,...

Door Regulator IPB?
Anyone know where one can view the Illustrated Parts Breakdown drawings, with parts lists, for Honda CR-V 2002-2006 window regulators/doors? Driver's door electric window just went "clunk" and won't...
3
3

glue--bumper cover
Honda Heads I have a 2"-3" crack in my 2002 civic's front bumper cover. Can anyone recommend a glue that works well? Much appreciated! Duke
4
4

99 civic woes
Good morning all, Well my sis has finally decided she doesn't need a car. More like she's finally realized there is no way (or need) for her to afford insurance and maintenance on a 9 year old vehicle...
3
3

Re: Update to the Unofficial FAQ: EGR fix
Nice FAQ... the following doesn't seem correct though. "Ambient air contains 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen and 1% trace gases (which includes about 0.4% carbon dioxide)." My understanding is that there is...
1
1

Parallel parking
In the old days where you could see and judge the front and back of cars like my full sized 1968 Ford Galaxy 500, I could parallel park with full confidendence given a space clearance as little as 2...
19
19

Where is the VSS on 95 Accord 4 cyl.
I think this is where my problem is concerning my speedometer.
8
8

hail damage
Last night I got trapped in a pretty big hail storm (east Texas). I was in my 2008 Ridgeline, 2000 miles. Although no glass was damaged (that I can find), I've got about 40-50 dents in the hood and...
6
6