95 Civic 1.5 A/C Idler Pulley--what is the number on the BEARING ITSELF...

I would like to replace just the bearing, NOT the pulley. But, I don't want to take the pulley off the car now because I need to continue driving it until I have the replacement bearing. Does anyone know where to buy the actual bearing itself?

Thanks again !!

Reply to
septicman

your bearing have noise??How do you know the bearing was damaged? ??????: snipped-for-privacy@p39g2000prm.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
youyou

Be careful on that sort of repair. I've had some where the bearing fit tightly and there were no problems and others where it just slid in and you could be sure it would slide off at the worst possible time.

-sp

Reply to
speedy