Door Regulator IPB?

Anyone know where one can view the Illustrated Parts Breakdown drawings, with parts lists, for Honda CR-V 2002-2006 window regulators/doors?

Driver's door electric window just went "clunk" and won't go up, or down, from it's "half-way-down" positon.

From 44 years of being a line mechanic to used car, truck, motorcycle, and ATV/jetski,and snowmobile dealerships, working on all makes/models of vehicles, you'd think I would have them, but, I retired and sold my

180 Mitchells, Clymer, Haynes, Motors, and OEM books and manuals.

TIA

Reply to
AHappyCamper

AHappyCamper4/3/08 14:1747f51f44$0$12586$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com

Try here; recently updated too. I like the san leandro dealership for fast service and prices that are very good.

delbert brecht

-------------------

has it all.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Thanks to all for the links.

Honda dealers ask $277 for the 2002-2006 CR-V driver door window regulator. Plus taxes.

On the web it is sold for $88.95! Three day delivery by UPS from a nearby warehouse, makes it $99.85.

Pulled ine out, and the cable that lifts the window has snapped off at the lead end.

I used to create aircraft control cables, and if only I had some remaining swages to crimp on a new end! But, being about 1/4 inch short, it would mean the window wouldn't open fully.

Reply to
AHappyCamper