1988 Prelude S

I have a 1988 Prelude S. Does anyone have any suggestions/advice on changing the fuel filters? I have changed my plugs and I still have a little hesitation when I accelerate. This is the model that has two
carburetors so I hope I don't have to do much else. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Art Vandolay wrote:

If the hesitation happens when you punch it to pass at highway speed, then it may be the fuel filter. If it stumbles at low speeds, it has nothing to do with the fuel filter. Have you checked _very_ carefully that one of the (hundred or so) vacuum hoses haven't developed a leak where they bend / attach? Ever run some Gasohol thru it for cleaning sake?
'Curly'