1992 honda accord headlight Assembly replacement

I have a question I had a rock hit and bust out the lens on the drivers side I was wanting to know how to remove the light Assembly.
Thank you, Joel

βœ–
joelp37 wrote:

    After you take the front bumper off, it's easy. Really. Done it twice. bob
Add pictures here
βœ–
Now the next question is where are the bolts and how many are there to take off the bumper
quote="N.E.Ohio Bob"]joelp37 wrote:

    After you take the front bumper off, it’s easy. Really. Done it twice. bob
βœ–
joelp37 wrote:

------------------------------------
Start at www.slhondaparts.com for diagrams, or majestic honda. You may want to buy a special prying tool to get the plastic fasteners out. I got one from the _Whun Hung Low Discount Tool Warehouse_ for under $10. (Princess Auto in Canada)
'Curly'
Add pictures here
βœ–
joelp37 wrote:

    I just remembered that I repaired a hole in the lens of my son's 90 Accord with hot melt glue. It held for many years, and the bulds stayed dry. bob (cheapo)
Add pictures here
βœ–
Yes but the hole is way to big for glue. Does anyone know where I can find one that is cheap? I live in Huntsville Alabama looked in almost all the yards here.
Joel
"N.E.Ohio Bob" wrote: > joelp37 wrote: > > I have a question I had a rock hit and bust out the lens on > the > > drivers side I was wanting to know how to remove the light > Assembly. > > > > Thank you, > > Joel > > >     I just remembered that I repaired a hole in the lens of my > son's 90 > Accord with hot melt glue. It held for many years, and the > bulds stayed > dry. bob (cheapo)
βœ–
joelp37 wrote:

    I have two of them for the passenger side (right). Try carparts.com. bob
Add pictures here
βœ–