1993 Accord Front License Plate Bracket

Greetings, Does anyone here know of an on-line site that sells a replacement front license plate bracket (tag holder) for a 1993 Accord? A couple of years ago I relocated from a 2 license state to a rear-only state. When I tried to remove the front plate it was so rusted to the bracket that I ended up removing the whole bracket leaving four holes in the bumper. Somehow I misplaced the bracket & I want to cover the holes with some generic plate. The closest I could find on-line is a bracket for 86-91 & 94-97. This is odd because the Accord was remodeled in 1990 & again in 1994 so I do not understand why a bracket would fit 90 & 91 but not

1993 & also fit a previous generation (86 to 89). Ebay did not have it. Majestic Honda shows it in its exploded view of the bumper assembly but the number is missing in the part list accompanying the illustration. Thanks, Rich
Reply to
Rich

Hi Rich, I'll check my garage, I might have one... I had a 91 accord wagon,

95 accord wagon, and now a 97 accord wagon. we do not have front licence plates here in Nova Scotia, and have removed them each time. please email me and I'll check for you " snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca " If I can find it it is yours....Ron
Reply to
ron