1996 Civic suspension query

I was wondering if anyone out there has experience in lowering the Civic. I will be installing Eibach coils and was looking for a step x step process
with any pitfalls one should be aware of. eg does one need a spring compressor or perhaps some other work around as required. Thx
You need a spring compressor to get the old springs off - usually you can get the struts back together without compressing the springs because they are shorter.
Which Eibachs? The 'sportline' are very low, and ride like a truck. The Pro-Kit are not as low, and ride much, much better (although still rougher than stock). Both would appreciate new high-performance struts - but will work for a while with the stock struts.
The best thing to do is get a Honda shop manual for your Civic and use those instructions.....
Ned