2000 accord se

Are there any sites that tell the standard equipment of this car? Does this car have anti-lock brakes, 2 or 4 wheel?
TIA Anon

hood, if you can. The master cylinder configuration will tell you.
: Are there any sites that tell the standard equipment of this car? Does this : car have anti-lock brakes, 2 or 4 wheel? : : TIA : Anon : Mine has ABS, but the window sticker doesn't say whether it's two or four wheel. I guess I should know... The manual doesn't say, but I can tell you that it works.
The SE package was basically several options tacked onto a four-cylinder LX and then discounted. The features are:
Alloy wheels ABS Body colored side moldings Security system Keyless entry Simulated wood trim Floor mats Special Edition emblem
Also standard were automatic transmission and a cassette stereo (four speakers).
As far as I know, they came in only three colors: Gold, (very) dark green and "Ruby Red Pearl," a medium dark red. Mine is the latter. When I was shopping for it in metro Atlanta, I found that all the red ones were made in Japan and the other colors were made in Ohio. I don't know whether that was true all over the country. I never did find out why, either.
It has been a great, great car. Comfortable, fun, very reliable, and pretty economical (25.4 mpg overall since I bought it). There have been a couple of minor recalls (ignition interlock, seat belt buckle). Nothing major. If it had a 5-speed, it would be perfect, but that's another story.
If you can find a nice one and you don't mind the automatic, buy it!
Paul
Paul wrote:

It's 4-wheel ABS. I don't think any Honda ever had 2-wheel ABS.
On Tue, 23 May 2006 19:30:04 -0400, High Tech Misfit wrote:

The ABS modulator on mine has 5 lines comimg out of it. I would assume that it would 1 - in and 1 out for each wheel.
Randy
Thanks, some insurance companies ask if you have ABS, is it 2 or 4 wheel.

On Tue, 23 May 2006 22:15:59 +0000, Paul wrote:

I have one. Red. Made in Japan. Very good car. 27.4 mpg average.
Randy