1998 Accord EX V-6 Error Code

P1456...the guy at AutoZone said it was for an auxiliary Emission reading. Would this be an oxygen sensor? The car has 138,000 miles on it. I have changed the timing belt and a transmission in the car.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Menard

"Mike Menard" wrote in news:6mucg.72418$IZ2.19978@dukeread07:

Tighten your gas cap at least SIX clicks and wait a few days. If the light fails to go off in a few days, replace the gas cap with new OEM.

P1456 has zero to do with the oxygen sensor.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Man if that works that will make my day!

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Menard