2000 Honda Civic window crank

How do you remove the window crank ? My sons drivers side window is stuck...

There is a horseshoe pin that snaps into a groove on the back of the handle that you need to pull out. You normally have to push to door panel in kinda hard to see it. I normally use an ice pick to push one side of the pin out and then pull it out.
theres a little hook sholding the crank to the pulley. Use some needle nose plyers.
JanKaren wrote:

JanKaren wrote:

Goto www.slhondaparts.com for great exploded parts diagrams. You'll figure it out.
'Curly'