2001 Accord LX

I am thinking of buying 2001 Accord LX with 80,000 miles on it. I was looking on the web and found that the this particular class of vehicles had lot of transmission issues. The current owner of the car
told me that the transmission was recently replaced and I checked with Honda and they confirmed that. Now transmission has warranty of upto 109,000 miles or 7Years and 9months. That means another 1 and half years from today or 30,000 miles whichever comes first.
Otherwise the car looks good but this thing has put a doubt in my mind. Please suggest if I should buy this car or not. Thanks
Sounds like a winner to me. I would hope the new Tranny doesn't have issues, but that's a pretty good warranty. Is it transferable to a new owner?
I sold my 2001 V6 (is yours a V6?), with 150k on it to a relative. Still going strong at 175k with original tranny.
G-Man

Its a 4 cylinder. I am sure its transferrable but I will double check that..... Thanks