2002 Honda Warranty Book

Just came back from the garage where my Honda CRV is being service. The mechanic told me what the problem was and it should be covered on the power
train warranty. He said it covers up to 80,000 miles. He told me to look at my warranty book. I got home and the dealer never gave us one. Can anyone verify it is 80,000 miles. I am going to call American Honda on Monday. Sure would like an answer on this. Anyone please.
Skippy
Go to site http://automobiles.honda.com/ . Click on "Owner Link." A new window will open. Click on "Register Today." When done registering, login etc. Click on "warranty/contracts," then click on the link to your CR-V's warranty. It's a large pdf file. Or try the following link:
http://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/Documentum/Warranty/Handbooks/Y0595.pdf
From this, it seems the warranty is only 3 years/36,000 miles, except for the powertrain control module, which falls under the federal emissions warranty and is 8 years/80k miles.
OTOH, if you search the site for "warranty," info about the "Honda Certified Used Car Warranty" comes up. It says the powertrain warranty is 7 years, 100k miles for these used cars. This does not seem consistent, unless the "certified used car warranty" went into effect only recently.

I found it. Thank you so much. I
Skippy
Elle wrote:

The Honda Certified Used Car Warranty is different from the original car warranty. It's just HondaCare that gets added to the used car sale. Available only at dealers, and available only on cars which meet certain criteria, and only after the dealers bring them up to spec according to the Honda Certified Used program.