Honda 80,000 mile warranty

My wife has a Honda 2002 CRV-Lx. with 73,000 miles. Does anyone know about the engine powertrain control module which is covered under the warranty? I have been told a strainer needs to be replaced by the independent dealer. The Honda dealer saids she might need a new engine. It looks like code P0011 and P1259. One dealer is telling us it is under warranty and the other is saying nothing about warranty. I understand to do the strainer it is labor extensive. Any Honda experts have an answer about warranty or not?

Sol

Reply to
Sol via CarKB.com

SEARCH is your friend. I found 9,300 hits for the P1259 code on google.com (it wasn't in my R-V manual because it's an older manual)

Here's one:

Here's one about P0111 from
I've heard that the P1259 can appear with dirty oil / low oil. Were they careful to check the oil condition?

Can't speculate about the warranty since it's different in various countries . . .

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Reply to